- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Abercrombie & Fitch AuthenticIngredients
Dare to be yourself. Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Eau de Toilette for men is an aromatic fragrance that balances light citrus notes with warm earthy elements which give the composition a more masculine character.
- aromatic fragrance with refreshing citrus notes
- for men who are not afraid to be themselves
- created by the perfumer Clement Gavarry
- launched in pair with Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic Eau de Parfum for women
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this Eau de Toilette will refresh your senses with light, sparkling notes of bergamot and grapefruit with a pinch of pepper. Through this fresh citrus start, the composition slowly brings out its warm heart with invigorating, lightly spicy ginger and essences of sage and aromatic lavender. The very masculine drydown of Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic combines earthy moss, suede, and woody notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clary Sage, Lavender, Ginger
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Suede
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch perfumes are not as well known as other brands, but that just means they’ll surprise you even more with their ingredients, aimed mainly at the young, whether in age or at heart!
Abercrombie & Fitch fragrances are distinctive because their character is not revealed as soon as they are applied. You should let the scent unfold before it offers its unique allure.