- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage FateIngredients
Amouage Fate is an unusual and very luxurious eau de parfum working like a touch of night remaining on your skin to light up your dreams so that you can touch them more easily. This oriental floral fragrance is designed for romantic women brave enough to make their dreams come true. The top notes of Fate at first make you warm by their spicy essences of chilli and pepper. A fresh aroma of bergamot merges here with the sweetness of cinnamon, while its floral heart surrounds you with an aroma of daffodils in bloom whose tender notes are complemented by jasmine and contrasting frankincense. Your senses will then lie down on soft moss and your dreams will become sweeter thanks to the aroma of vanilla pod.
Enchanting Amouage Fate eau de parfum comes in a glass flacon with rainbow reflections to symbolize all the colors of our imagination. The symbol of month and a star on the box create an atmosphere of night. Amouage Fate is just perfect for your evening dress and any social occasions and becomes your second skin on a romantic date. This perfume makes every woman feel exceptional and desired. Fate by Amouage is a luxurious eau de parfum launched in 2013.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Chilli, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Frankincense, Labdanum, Daffodil, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Patchouli, Castroneum, Benzoin, Oakmoss, Leather
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.