- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage Jubilation 25 MenIngredients
Wonder what uniqueness smells like? Amouage Jubilation 25 Men Eau de Parfum embodies the essence of philosophies and sophistication across different cultures and countries. The unusual combination of fruity and spicy notes with rare woods brings an intoxicating experience which makes the important moments of your life completely unforgettable.
- intense oriental fragrance
- timeless composition for a charismatic man
- perfectly complements important moments of your life
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of Amouage Jubilation 25 Men will draw your attention with an unusual combination of coriander, orange and blackberry along with frankincense and resin. The spicy heart is composed of cinnamon, honey, clove, bay leaf and celery seeds. The drydown then brings out rare myrrh along with woods and earthy patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum from 2008 was designed for the 25th anniversary of Amouage and inspired by the magical power of the Moon. The short film that introduced it features Antonin Dvorak’s “Song to the Moon” from his opera “Rusalka”.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Frankincense, Blackberry, Labdanum, Davana, Coriander, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Honey, Cinnamon, Guaiac Wood, Clove, Rose, Laurel
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Patchouli, Amber, Agar Wood, Cedar, Musk, Strawflower, Moss, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.