- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage Love MimosaIngredients
The unique scent of Amouage The Secret Garden Collection: Love Mimosa Woman Eau de Parfum leaves everyone around with an unforgettable experience. The yellow, feather-light mimosa petals with other flowers and woods from the secret garden create a unique combination you won’t find anywhere else.
- floral-oriental fragrance
- for women who are not afraid to be different
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Amouage The Secret Garden Collection: Love Mimosa Woman Eau de Parfum is full of unusual and unique notes. The top notes of the fragrance bring an intense aroma of iris root, violet leaf, and refreshing Cascalone. The heart contains mimosa and pear, followed by warm oriental base consisting of ambroxan, heliotrope, and aethereal ylang-ylang.
Story of the fragrance
The Amouage Love Mimosa Eau de Parfum for women from The Secret Garden Collection was introduced in 2019. Its luxurious yellow bottle with a yellow stone in the cap is a reference to mimosa blossoms which form the base of this fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cascalone®, Violet Leaf, Orris
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mimosa, Pear
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Heliotrope, Ambroxan, Ylang-Ylang
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.