- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Sì IntenseIngredients
Don’t be afraid to take risks. The Armani Sì Intense Eau de Parfum for women will give you an extra boost of confidence to make decisions and its scent full of original ingredients will highlight your refined style. The chypre composition of the fragrance is perfect for modern women who don’t run away from any challenges or innovations.
- a sophisticated chypre fragrance with fruit notes
- a unique black bottle with gold detailing
- for independent women who aren’t afraid of attention
Composition of the fragrance
Allow yourself to be enchanted by the initial accords of blackcurrant and its leaves, accompanied by tangerine and delicate, clean freesia. The charming experience continues with an entire bouquet of flowers led by rose, artemisia and osmanthus, with its characteristic fruity notes. Soon afterwards, you will sense the base notes of warm ambroxan, sweet vanilla and wood. Patchouli adds the final exotic touch.
Story of the fragrance
The sophisticated and innovative combination of carefully selected notes in the Armani Sì Intense Eau de Parfum for women complements the wearer’s taste perfectly. The fragrance was launched in 2014. The originally shaped bottle, which combines the colour black with a transparent body and the golden emblem of the brand, will be a beautiful addition to your dressing table.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant Leaves, Freesia, Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Neroli, Rose, Artemisia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Patchouli, Vanilla, Ambroxan
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.