- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Ashleigh & Burwood London Lamp Fragrance Amber FlowerIngredients
The Ashleigh & Burwood London Lamp Fragrance refill changes the scent in each space, depending on your mood.
- destroys all odours in the room, including cigarette smoke, cooking fumes or pet odours
- gives the whole space a beautiful fragrance
- a floral fragrance
- a clean, powdery scent
How to use:
Follow the instructions included to replace the refill. Remove the decorative and extinguishing lids from the lamp, then use the funnel to pour the fragrant essence in until two-thirds full. Put the wick and stone back in the lamp and close with the extinguishing lid.After about 20 minutes, once the fragrance has risen from the wick to the stone, take a lighter and light the stone. Let the flame burn for 3-5 minutes, then blow it out and cover the stone with the decorative lid. The catalytic process has now begun and the lamp will start to emit a scent. When you reach the desired intensity of the fragrance, swap the decorative lid for the extinguishing lid. Use according to the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange Peel, Citrus Zest
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Plum, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Tonka Beans, Amber
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, floral