- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Avon Far AwayIngredients
Where would you choose to fly away to? To the exotic islands of Tahiti or Madagascar, or faraway India? All your dreams will come true with the Avon Far Away Eau de Parfum for women. Just close your eyes and follow the path paved with scents of jasmine, freesia and vanilla straight to your desired location.
- an intoxicating floral fragrance with an oriental touch
- particularly suitable for evening occasions
- introduced in 1994
Composition of the fragrance
The initial impression created by the combination of subtly sweet freesia and peach notes will transport you to a faraway land. Once the introductory accords start to fade, more floral beauty will be there to greet your senses. Jasmine is considered the king of flowers; therefore, it is also the most prominent. It will disarm you gently with its intense scent. A long, sweet and warm trail led by vanilla will make you and everyone around you fall in love with this fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
Even the flacon itself, with its rounded silhouette, its two-toned lid and the essential black tassel, hints at the oriental contents of the Avon Far Away fragrance. Since its creation, it has become an icon and one of Avon’s number ones. This demonstrates the flawless timelessness of a fragrance that women swear by.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Karo Karoundé, Ylang-Ylang, Peach, Orange, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Jasmine, Gardenia, Freesia, Violet, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Type of packaging
- Roll - On