This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Baldessarini BaldessariniIngredients
- a fresh fragrance
- for the modern gentleman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Mint, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Chamomile, Clove
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Juniper, Amber, Musk, Tobacco
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Baldessarini
Baldessarini is a German fashion brand which was founded in 1993 by Werner Baldessarini, the former chairman of Hugo Boss. Nine years later, Baldessarini introduced the first men’s fragrance bearing its name. It was a huge success, not only among the general public but also in professional circles – among other things, it has won two prestigious FIFI awards.
It is worth noting that the famous bartender and author of the popular book on cocktails Charles Schumann was the face of Baldessarini. Baldessarini strives for perfection and precision. Its motto is “We separate the men from the boys.” The Baldessarini fragrance, developed in collaboration with leading global perfumers such as Alberto Morillas and Geza Schoen, embodies the desire for individuality, attention to detail, and a passion for quality.
You can also find Baldessarini shower gels, deo sticks, shaving balms, and other interesting products. Baldessarini is synonymous with sophistication and a refined style. Give it a chance and you won’t regret it. The Baldessarini range is sure to appeal to anyone who wants to emphasise their masculinity and charisma, is not afraid of living life to the full, and yearns for admiration and triumph.