- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Banana Republic ModernIngredients
- an aromatic scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Juniper, Water Notes, Seaweed
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tamarind, Cyclamen
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Patchouli, Musk, Vetiver, Birch
- Fragrance category
About the brand Banana Republic
Banana Republic is the successor of a subsidiary of Gap Inc. which was founded in 1978 by the husband-and-wife team Mel and Patricia Ziegler, who specialised primarily in the clothing industry, footwear, and items for the home and hygienic use.
The name Banana Republic was first used in 1983. By 1996, this extensive company had almost 200 branches throughout the United States. Over time, they also created perfume products with the Banana Republic name. Almost all their products had luxury packaging that underlined the uniqueness of the scents themselves.