- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Eternity Air for MenIngredients
Eternity Air Eau de Toilette for men by Calvin Klein is the embodiment of the sky, combining a light, fresh airiness with a mysterious depth.
- a fresh, aromatic fougere fragrance
- for the casually elegant man
- suitable for daily wear, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
The top notes hold fresh sea and air accords together with aromatic juniper and juicy mandarin. The heart of the fragrance is elegant lavender, violet leaves and refreshing green apple. The composition is built on a base of amber, seaweed and patchouli, making it a highly sensual fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Eternity Air Eau de Toilette, from 2018, builds on the legendary fragrance Eternity for Men. Compared to its predecessor, however, it is fresher, more sparkling, and perfect for sunny spring and summer days.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Juniper Berries, Airy Notes, Sea Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Violet Leaves, Green Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Ambergris, Seaweed
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, aquatic
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.