- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera 212 NYCIngredients
Does your heart beat for city life and its exciting rhythm? Don’t keep that passion to yourself. Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette for women will let everyone know you are a woman who enjoys the city’s energy, before you even enter the room. All it takes is a few drops of this refreshing and elegant perfume.
- quintessentially feminine and sensual floral-woody fragrance
- enhances the style of every modern woman
- best suited for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance welcomes you with light opening notes formed by a shiny combination of flowers and sweet, citrussy bergamot. Then, the floral accords of intoxicating jasmine and full, sweet gardenia take centre stage. Pure musk and velvety, warm sandalwood give the fragrance its richness and sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Give in to the pulse of the city that never sleeps and discover the exuberant life in Manhattan. This mesmerising place is reflected in Carolina Herrera 212 NYC, opening a brand new world of fascinating sensory experiences.
The bottle will clearly show you that this is a innovative and completely modern fragrance. It comes in two smaller bottles – one you can take with you while wandering the city, and one to keep on your vanity. This lively, modern, but perfectly feminine and elegant fragrance will simply bewitch you.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Floral Notes, Flower Stems
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Peony, Gardenia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.