- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel AllureIngredients
Looking for a fragrance that would give you confidence as if by magic? Chanel Allure Eau de Parfum will make sure you’ll draw the attention of any man, and perhaps just a bit of jealousy from the women. It’s all up to you – when they ask you “what is that gorgeous perfume you’re wearing?”, will you reveal your secret... or not?
- floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel confident
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes include refreshing peach, citrussy notes of bergamot and juicy tangerine. The heart will enchant you with sweet rose, waterlily, and delicate jasmine. The fragrance culminates with sensual yet delicate vanilla, enticing sandalwood, and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
Chanel describes this fragrance as “hard to define and impossible to resist” – and it’s quite true. This perfume introduces in 1999 and designed by perfumer Jacques Polge has been popular among women for the past 20 years. Apart from the enchanting fragrance itself, you’ll also love the simple yet luxurious bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Water Lily, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.