- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Coco MademoiselleIngredients
The essence of a courageous and free woman is flawlessly portrayed by the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum for women. Thanks to this iconic fragrance you will be able to discover these parts of yourself every day. Surprise yourself with a hidden version of yourself and find temperament, sensuality and subtle voluptuousness with this classy French fragrance.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- for refined women who want to be chic
- suitable for both daytime wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First, your senses will be awakened by a sparkling combination of sweet orange blossom, bergamot and juicy tangerine. Subsequently, you will also be able to recognize the aroma of intoxicating rose, fresh jasmine and exotic ylang-ylang. The longest-lasting base notes of the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle consist of gentle white musk, oriental vanilla and vetiver.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Orange, Orange Tree Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Mimosa, Ylang-Ylang, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Vetiver, White Musk, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.