- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Chanel Le Teint UltraCharacteristics
Enjoy flawless skin from morning until night. The Chanel Le Teint Ultra long-wear mattifying foundation with SPF covers the skin in a gentle matt veil that will unify it perfectly. Its light texture is pleasant on the skin and it has a natural finish. This foundation will be your new little secret to achieve flawless skin.
- a lightweight long-wear foundation
- evens out the skin tone and texture
- leaves the skin mattified yet luminous
- isn’t heavy on the skin and doesn’t create the effect of a mask
- easy to layer
- protects the skin against sunlight
- absorbent powders – mattify the surface of the skin
- zinc and polysaccharides – for perfect shine control for up to 12 hours
- skincare ingredients – for a comfortable feeling throughout the day
- hydrophobic pigments – even out the skin tone
How to use:
apply the foundation with your fingertips to achieve a natural finish. Dab it in lightly, starting from the centre of the complexion and moving outwards. For a more sophisticated look, apply the foundation using a brush. You can add more layers to areas that need more coverage.
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Matt, long-lasting
- Foundation shade
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.