- Shade 91 Séduisante 3,5 g
- Shade 182 Vibrante 3,5 g
- Shade 96 Excentrique 3,5 g
- Shade 152 Insaisissable 3,5 g
- Shade 174 Rouge Angelique 3,5 g
- Shade 165 Éblouissante 3,5 g
- Shade 176 Indépendante 3,5 g
- Shade 135 Énigmatique 3,5 g
- Shade 178 New Prodigious 3,5 g
- Shade 98 Coromandel 3,5 g
- Shade 102 Palpitante 3,5 g
- Shade 69 Rouge Tentation 3,5 g
- Shade 104 Passion 3,5 g
- Shade 99 Pirate 3,5 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Chanel Rouge AllureCharacteristics
The Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick emphasises your lips beautifully and highlights day and evening makeup perfectly.
- lips look full and healthy
- washes out easily
- moisturises and cares for your lips
How to use:
Apply lipstick to lips from the centre to the corners using gentle strokes.
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.