- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Davidoff Cool Water WomanIngredients
Cool, unrestrained, intensely refreshing – that’s Cool Water Woman Eau de Toilette by Davidoff. Immerse yourself in an ocean of never-ending freshness and natural beauty.
- a fresh, water fragrance with floral notes
- for the independent modern woman
- suitable for everyday wear, especially in warm weather
The composition of the fragrance
To begin, this Eau de Toilette elegantly combines juicy, fruity notes of pineapple, melon, blackcurrant and lemon with gentle petals of lily and lotus. The heart of the fragrance is composed of a rich bouquet of jasmine, water lily, lily of the valley, red rose and hawthorn, which is complemented by delicate honey. To finish, there is sensual musk, vetiver, vanilla and sandalwood, which add depth and sensuality to the overall composition of the fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Davidoff Cool Water Woman is a celebration of the strength and unparallelled beauty of the ocean. The minimalist, clear blue bottle of this Eau de Toilette embodies this idea. This unique fragrance, perfectly reminiscent of a cool breeze, has been loved by women all over the world since 1996.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Melon, Lily, Lotus, Pineapple, Lemon, Calon, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Lotus, Honey, Hawthorn, Water Lily, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Raspberry, Vanilla, Musk, Blackberry, Violet, Vetiver, Peach, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, aquatic
About the brand Davidoff
Davidoff perfume carries the name of its founder, Zino Davidoff, who was known as the “King of Cigars”. The tobacco company Zino inherited from his father entered the world of perfume in the 1980s. The small family firm grew quickly and the Davidoff brand became a favourite far beyond its native Switzerland.
Nowadays, the Davidoff fragrance includes dozens of different scents, with leading perfumers working to create them. Clearly the biggest success has been the Davidoff Cool Water collection, which caused a minor revolution in the world of perfume. Each Davidoff aftershave and perfume has its own unique character and they all awaken a desire to live life with a greater intensity.
Zino Davidoff was himself a master of the art of life. He travelled the entire world; for Davidoff adventure and challenges happened every single day. All of this could be seen in his work. The Davidoff name means joy, timeless style and a taste for discovering new things. Davidoff means experiencing life to the fullest.