- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm ConcealerCharacteristics
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Concealer perfectly conceals minor imperfections such as blemishes or signs of fatigue. It smooths fine lines, brightens the skin and leaves it fresh. The concealer does not burden the skin, does not clog pores and lets your face breathe.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Concealer tightens fine lines and minor wrinkles and generally firms the skin. It evens the skin tone without creating darker or lighter spots. The concealer minimizes sagging skin, visible puffiness and leaves the skin looking youthful.
• conceals skin imperfections
• tightens and smooths the skin
• generally strengthens the skin
• leaves the skin fresh and youthful-looking
• unveils even-toned skin
• Ceramides – care for the skin and make it more supple
• Phytosphingosine – a natural substance with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects
• Vitamin A – regenerates cells, stimulates collagen production and enhances the skin's texture and flexibility
• Vitamin C – brightens and energizes the skin, supports collagen production
• Vitamin E – an antioxidant protecting the skin from free radicals, slows down the aging process
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Active ingredients
- vitamin C, vitamin E
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.