- Shade 1C1 Cool Bone 30 ml
- Shade 1W1 Bone 30 ml
- Shade 1N2 Ecru 30 ml
- Shade 1N1 Ivory Nude 30 ml
- Shade 2N1 Desert Beige 30 ml
- Shade 1N0 Porcelain 30 ml
- Shade 1W2 Sand 30 ml
- Shade 3N1 Ivory Beige 30 ml
- Shade 2C3 Fresco 30 ml
- Shade 2C2 Pale Almond 30 ml
- Shade 4C1 Outdoor Beige 30 ml
- Shade 3N2 Wheat 30 ml
- Shade 2C1 Pure Beige 30 ml
- Shade 3C2 Pebble 30 ml
- Shade 4N1 Shell Beige 30 ml
- Shade 2N2 Buff 30 ml
- Shade 3W1 Tawny 30 ml
- Shade 2W1 Dawn 30 ml
- Shade 4N2 Spiced Sand 30 ml
- Shade 3C3 Sandbar 30 ml
- Shade 5W1 Bronze 30 ml
- Shade 4W1 Honey Bronze 30 ml
- Shade 4W3 Henna 30 ml
- Shade 4C2 Auburn 30 ml
- Shade 6N1 Mocha 30 ml
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-PlaceCharacteristics
For any skin tone and undertone. The Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place long-lasting foundation comes in a wade range of shades that allow you to find the right one that fits your complexion. It feels incredibly light on the skin despite it’s impressive 24-hour staying power. This product perfectly evens out your skin tone, covers imperfections, and doesn’t rub off.
You can leave your pocket mirror at home – your makeup won’t need any touch-ups during the day. Your makeup look will stay exactly the same from morning all the way until the evening when you take it off, no matter how hectic your day has been. Try it and you’ll see why the Double Wear Stay-in-Place is the go-to foundation for millions of women across the world.
- wide range of shades for all skin tones and undertones
- easy to apply, can be layered to achieve medium to high coverage
- leaves your skin flawless for up to 24 hours
- covers imperfections and flawlessly evens out your skin
- creates a natural semi-matte effect
- doesn’t clog pores or cause acne
- stays on despite heat and humidity
- doesn’t smudge or oxidise
- SPF 10 – protects from sunlight
- dermatologically tested
- free of oils and fragrance
How to choose your ideal shade:
When choosing the right foundation, pay attention to your undertone which determines the look and characteristics of your skin without makeup. The shades of Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place foundation are marked C, N, or W to help you find the right undertone.
- Cool (C) undertones – your skin has a pink tone and burns easily
- Neutral (N) undertones – your skin doesn’t have a distinctive pink or golden undertone
- Warm (W) undertones – your skin is golden to olive and tans easily
How to use:
Pick up the foundation with your fingertips, a makeup sponge, or a brush, and then apply evenly to your face.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
Posts about Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-PlaceArticles
About the brand Estée Lauder
Estée Lauder fragrances | Estée Lauder beauty products - This world-renowned brand bears the name of its founder, American Estée Lauder (née Josephine Esther Mentzer) who started out with only four basic products which she sold in New York hotels and beauty salons.
The brand’s philosophy is really quite simple - any woman can look amazing. However, for Estée it was equally important to show women how to maintain their beauty despite ageing. That’s why she employed beauty consultants to teach customers how to take care of their skin. Before long, her company became an international enterprise with products available in more than a hundred countries.
Fragrances, mascaras, foundations and other Estée Lauder products contain luxury ingredients, such as microscopic particles of precious stones. Estée was also the first in the world to discover the beneficial effects of glucosamine on dead skin cells, and many of the brand’s technologies have been patented.
Estée Lauder is a very popular brand among celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Gwyneth Paltrow or Karen Graham. Customers love especially the Advanced Repair Night treatment, a product that received the Allure Best of Beauty award in 2007 and is to this day the bestselling product of the brand.
Estée Lauder is sure to satisfy anyone who likes treating themselves every day to a little bit of luxury, anyone who desires a youthful, attractive look, and any fan of high-end makeup products.