- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Goldwell Dualsenses Rich RepairCharacteristics
Treat your hair to deep regeneration and hydration thanks to a single product. The Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair restoring shampoo washes your hair and scalp gently, restores your hair’s natural shine and reduces colour fading wonderfully.
- washes the hair and scalp gently and removes all impurities
- ensures the deep regeneration of hair from the roots to the ends
- takes intensive care of the internal structure of the hair fibre
- restores natural shine and softness
- gives you the feeling of silky smooth hair
- especially suitable for dry and damaged hair
- IntraLipid technology – takes care of both the inner and outer structure of hair
- FadeStopFormula technology – reduces colour fading to a minimum
How to apply:
apply a suitable amount of the Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair restoring shampoo to wet hair. Create a lather using gentle movements and then rinse off thoroughly.
- Hair type
- coloured hair
- Hydration, Regeneration
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- damaged hair, dry hair
About the brand Goldwell
Goldwell is a German brand representing a range of salon-quality hair care and hair styling products. The company was founded in 1948 by Hans Erich Dotter. Today, Goldwell products are used in numerous hairdressing salons and by customers in dozens of countries. It became especially popular after launching its first perming product in 1976.
All Goldwell products are designed to be highly effective and easy to use, from shampoos and hair conditioners to hair masks and oils, leave-in hair treatments, hair colourants and styling products. The company pays special attention to hair health, providing amazing results without damaging hair strands in the long run. In collaboration with the best hair stylists, Goldwell continues to develop new formulas to fulfill their customers’ every wish and make exceptional hair care available to everyone.