- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Guerlain Terracotta TouchCharacteristics
Confident, matte, sun-kissed skin – discover an absolute legend and a new “must-have” product of your beauty stash. The Guerlain Terracotta Touch mattifying powder has been around since 1984 and it was inspired by the heart of the desert, capturing all the sun reflections that instantly brighten up your face.
The Guerlain Terracotta Touch On-The-Go loose powder has an integrated applicator sponge which allows you to quickly and easily touch up your makeup at any point during the day. Its very fine texture with a unique combination of mattifying and brightening particles ensures a matte, velvety smooth skin with a healthy glow.
The sensual and addictive aroma of ylang-ylang, orange blossom, tonka bean, vanilla, and white musk then brings the whole experience of using the product to another level of perfection, helping you get away from the mundane reality.
- sets your makeup and creates a “nude” effect
- mattifies and gives your skin a healthy glow
- provides softness and a comfortable feeling throughout the day
- easy to take with you and keep it handy anywhere you go
- integrated applicator ensures you’ll always use the optimal amount
- doesn’t feel heavy on the skin thanks to its light and airy texture
- aroma of ylang-ylang, tonka bean, vanilla, and white musk
- colour pigments – liven and brighten up dull skin
- fine corrective particles – leave your skin beautifully smooth and matte
- fine brightening particles – give your skin a gorgeous healthy glow
- jojoba oil – leaves your skin soft and relaxed
How to use:
Use the sponge to apply the powder to the skin and gently smooth out with your fingertips or the sponge. Apply in the morning to the entire face in order to set your makeup, or at any time during the day to touch up your look. Run the applicator sponge gently across the back of your hand before first use to make the necessary amount of powder come out, and then apply to the face.
About the brand Guerlain
The French perfume house of Guerlain has been a symbol of beauty and creativity for nearly two centuries and is one of the oldest and most renowned ones in the world. Ever since its foundation in 1828, the brand has been producing exclusively in France and its story is tied to two specific places: While Guerlain makeup and beauty is produced in the historic city of Chartres, Guerlain fragrance comes from the village of Orphin. Both of these places have a long tradition of artistry and meticulous craft.
It all started with Pierre-François P. Guerlain, a chemist and innovator who created the brand and invested all his talent into it. Soon, he attracted the attention of high aristocracy and by the mid 19th century, his name was famous in the world of fashion. Guerlain fragrances became iconic and retained their status for almost 200 years. Over time, they were also joined by Guerlain beauty - for instance the Guerlain Météorites powder pearls that will surely be the cherished centerpiece of your makeup collection.