Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Guerlain InsolenceIngredients
Be ready to embrace your sensuality and elegance under any circumstances. The Guerlain Insolence Eau de Toilette for women will enchant you with its delicate floral-citrus notes, which will swiftly transport you to a spring meadow full of blooming violets.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for women who crave elegance and luxury
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The first notes to unfold are citrusy bergamot and ripe raspberries. Subsequently, you will undoubtedly recognize the more gentle accords that belong to fresh roses and exhilarating violets. The base notes made up of musk, iris, sandalwood and tonka beans add the finishing touches to this harmonious composition.
Story of the fragrance
The Guerlain Insolence Eau de Toilette was first introduced in 2006 and it became associated with the face of the actress Hilary Swank. In addition to the fragrance itself, the flacon leaves its own unique impression with its elaborate design and pink hue.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Iris, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Guerlain
The French perfume house of Guerlain has been a symbol of beauty and creativity for nearly two centuries and is one of the oldest and most renowned ones in the world. Ever since its foundation in 1828, the brand has been producing exclusively in France and its story is tied to two specific places: While Guerlain makeup and beauty is produced in the historic city of Chartres, Guerlain fragrance comes from the village of Orphin. Both of these places have a long tradition of artistry and meticulous craft.
It all started with Pierre-François P. Guerlain, a chemist and innovator who created the brand and invested all his talent into it. Soon, he attracted the attention of high aristocracy and by the mid 19th century, his name was famous in the world of fashion. Guerlain fragrances became iconic and retained their status for almost 200 years. Over time, they were also joined by Guerlain beauty - for instance the Guerlain Météorites powder pearls that will surely be the cherished centerpiece of your makeup collection.