- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Pour HommeIngredients
Guerlain L'Instant pour Homme eau de toilette is a perfume for men created by the traditional brand Guerlain, one of the oldest French perfume factories. It was introduced to the world in 2004 as a pair for the women's L'Instant de Guerlain. The fragrance creates a very seductive and irresistible atmosphere around it wearer, which originates as a combination of power, sensitivity, splendour and singularity. The fragrance combines freedom and uniqueness. It destroys stereotypes of contemporary age, helping its owner to stand out from the rest in any company.
The composition of L'Instant pour Homme eau de toilette begins with gentle, captivating, spicy scents of anise, pepper and badian crystals with refreshing citrus and jasmine notes lighting the composition. This is followed by an oriental scent of sandalwood and the atmosphere of Indian tea parties. The end is dominated by the aroma of hibiscus seed and transcendental patchouli.
The bottle of the eau de toilette makes a very elegant impression and it makes a nice couple with the women's version of the perfume.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Anise, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Lavender, Tea, Cedar, Sandalwood, Cocoa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Elemi, Hibiscus Seeds, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Guerlain
The French perfume house of Guerlain has been a symbol of beauty and creativity for nearly two centuries and is one of the oldest and most renowned ones in the world. Ever since its foundation in 1828, the brand has been producing exclusively in France and its story is tied to two specific places: While Guerlain makeup and beauty is produced in the historic city of Chartres, Guerlain fragrance comes from the village of Orphin. Both of these places have a long tradition of artistry and meticulous craft.
It all started with Pierre-François P. Guerlain, a chemist and innovator who created the brand and invested all his talent into it. Soon, he attracted the attention of high aristocracy and by the mid 19th century, his name was famous in the world of fashion. Guerlain fragrances became iconic and retained their status for almost 200 years. Over time, they were also joined by Guerlain beauty - for instance the Guerlain Météorites powder pearls that will surely be the cherished centerpiece of your makeup collection.