- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jacomo RougeIngredients
Jacomo Rouge Eau de Toilette is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- an oriental fragrance
- for the modern gentleman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Mint, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Cyclamen, Cedar, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Patchouli, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Musk, Almonds
- Fragrance category
About the brand Jacomo
Jacomo was established in 1968, when the American James Kaplan and the French pianist Gerard Courtin opened their prestigious shop selling leather goods on Fifth Avenue in New York. Courtin was a huge art fan and dreamed of creating a perfume and so he started to devote himself passionately to this.
The first perfume was launched in 1970. Jacomo does not just work hard on the content of the perfume; it also pays attention to the packaging and bottle. Jacomo De Jacomo for men, for example, won a FIFI Award for the best packaging. Jacomo perfume bottles have always been imaginatively designed.