- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de ParfumIngredients
Wrap your senses in delicate floral notes and experience the feeling of irresistible allure as if you’ve just put on a gorgeous corset. Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum Eau de Parfum for women offers an elegant combination of vanilla and jasmine with intoxicating, enticing results.
- floral oriental fragrance
- for women who want to emphasise their sensuality
- for everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with notes of spicy ginger and sweet tangerine, followed by accords of white flowers such as jasmine and orange blossom which form a lovely floral heart. The drydown rounds the entire composition off with woody notes of musk and amber, whisked together with classic vanilla and delicate whipped cream into a surprisingly harmonious mixture.
Story of the fragrance
The bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum is just as remarkable as its contents. It is shaped like a woman’s body to create the perfect counterpart to the masculine Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Essence de Parfum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Ginger, Aldehydes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Jasmin Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Whipped Cream, Vanilla, Benzoin, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.