Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beaueau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jean Paul Gaultier Le BeauIngredients
The refreshing yet intense Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Eau de Toilette turns every man into an irresistible master of seduction. The addictive and rich aroma of tonka bean combines with the scent of coconut timber and fresh notes of bergamot.
- ultra sexy and seductive woody aromatic fragrance
- for any man who wants to feel irresistible
- forms a matching couple with the Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum
- launched in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Eau de Toilette transports you into a garden of temptation and seduction. The opening notes of the composition are provided by bergamot which slowly turns into the heart with the sweet smell of the wood of coconut tree. The base of the fragrance with tonka bean has a sweet, warm scent enhanced by hints of vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier’s designs have for the longest time embodied the idea of rebellion, sensuality and freedom. He brings casual street fashion to runways and runway fashion to the streets, earning him the nickname of an “enfant terrible” of haute couture.
Jean Paul Gaultier launched his first fashion collection in mid 1980’s. Later he started a collaboration with Madonna by designing iconic stage outfits for her and created costume designs for a number of films.
The spirit of his fashion designs is reflected in his fragrances that have been surprising the customers for more than 20 years. The first Jean Paul Gaultier perfume was introduced in 1993 and the tradition of amazing fragrances continues to this day. The Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal from 2017 is no exception – provocative and daring as always.