- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Juicy Couture Couture CoutureIngredients
Juicy Couture Couture Couture is an oriental, fruity-floral fragrance for modern women who like to be original and look for something new all the time. This unique mixture of essences will impress you straight away! Couture Couture comes in a beautiful bottle which will become a decoration of your dressing table.
The top notes of Couture Couture consist of grapefruit juice, sweet tangerine and lovely floral notes. The middle notes are tender jasmine, delicate plum and captivating honeysuckle. The base notes include animal amber, exotic sandalwood and sweet vanilla. This unique and unmistakeable perfume for women Juicy Couture is perfect for both day and night wear.
Juicy Couture Couture Couture women's fragrance will be your inseparable companion all day long.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Floral Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Plum, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.