Kenzo Flower by KenzoEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Kenzo Flower by KenzoIngredients
Poppy is a beautiful flower – but, unlike most others, it lacks its own aroma. This is why Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum tries to capture the imaginary scent of a poppy flower.
- floral powdery fragrance with oriental elements
- for romantic women who seek originality and uniqueness
- suitable for everyday wear
The opening notes of this Eau de Parfum will surround you with a refreshing aroma of blackcurrant and juicy tangerine, combined with floral essences of hawthorn and Bulgarian rose. The heart of the composition contains bewitching opoponax and jasmine with violet, evoking a meadow in bloom. The sensuous drydown of Flower by Kenzo is built on sweet vanilla, white musk, and fierce incense. Story of the fragrance
The fragrance was designed by the iconic perfumer Alberto Morillas. A simple bottle with an almost industrial look is adorned with a poppy blossom to symbolise the harmonious combination of nature and city, reflecting the essence of the perfume as well as the woman who wears it.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Hawthorn, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose, Opoponax
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Vanilla, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Kenzo
The French fashion house of Kenzo draws inspiration from the best of both the traditional Asian style and European luxury fashion. This prestigious brand was created by Japanese designer Kenzo Takada in the early 70s. He fell in love with fashion thanks to his sisters’ magazines and moved from Tokyo to Paris, where he soon became famous through his daring designs and spectacular shows.
The first Kenzo perfume was introduced in 1988 and just like the following Kenzo fragrances, it reflects a certain exotic flair, which became the designer’s signature. Kenzo fragrances for women and men are famous for their unusual combinations of aromatic notes, making them a firm favourite with many customers. Perfumes like Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum or the intense and rich Jungle L’Élephant have become iconic.
Kenzo remains one of the brands that set the tone for high fashion. The company takes part in various creative projects, works with young artists and continually draws inspiration from the colourful world around us.