Product description Kérastase Aura Botanica Bain Micellaire
No more compromises between effective hair care and environmentally friendly products. The Aura Botanic Bain Micellaire gentle silicone-free shampoo meets the high standards of Kérastase beauty while containing 96% naturally sourced ingredients in a unique combination of luxury and the power of nature.
The rich lather of this Kérastase regenerating shampoo gently cleans the hair and leaves them “naked” and ready for the conditioner thanks to natural micelles. Samoan coconut oil and Moroccan argan oil nourish dull and weak hair and restore its vitality and shine. The Kérastase Aura Botanica aromatic shampoo with its golden honey texture will become part of your ritual for healthy, glossy hair in all its restored natural glory.
- 48-hour intense nourishment and care
- removes dirt from your hair gently but thoroughly
- prevents unwanted frizz for 72 hours
- 3 times more shine, less dullness
- strengthens hair shaft and promotes elasticity
- creates a light, rich, and airy lather
- 96% natural ingredients, 4% preservatives and fragrance
- natural micelles – bind with impurities and remove them effectively
- hand-pressed Samoan coconut oil – for nourishment, shine, elasticity, and strength
- Moroccan argan oil – with preserved omega 6 and 9 fatty acids
- sweet orange essential oil – for a nice aroma
- sulphate- and silicone-free shampoo
How to use:
Apply the Kérastase shampoo with coconut oil into wet hair and massage in to create a rich lather and release the aroma. Rinse off thoroughly and repeat the process.
This silicone-free shampoo leaves hair naturally a bit coarse to the touch. To reach optimum results, always follow up with the Kérastase Aura Botanica Soin Fondamental moisturising treatment.
- Hair type
- damaged hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.