- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Discipline Curl IdéalCharacteristics
The Kérastase Discipline Curl cleansing conditioner was specially designed for a shampoo-free treatment of wavy and curly hair, removing dirt and promoting the beauty of natural waves. It’s unique creamy texture coats the entire hair shaft to nourish it during washing from root to end while leaving it smooth and soft.
- gently cleans hair while preserving natural moisture
- promotes hair elasticity and enhances its natural shine
- tames unruly hair and makes styling easier
- defines waves and curls and makes hair softer
- protects hair from unwanted frizz
- nourishes hair down to the ends
- Low-poo technology – cationic and amphoteric active substances which remove dirt
- hydrolised elastin – gives hair elasticity, strength, and definition
- Pro-Kératine technology – improves elasticity and softens hair
- lipidic compounds – smoothen and nourish hair fibres
- free of silicones and sulphates
How to use:
Apply 4 to 6 doses from the pump to your scalp and massage in using circular motions. Rinse out thoroughly and apply a second time to the lengths and ends of your hair. Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse out again with water.
Repeated application ensures better results. During the first washing there’s less lather while the product removes impurities particularly from your scalp. Second application then creates more lather and deep-cleans your hair.
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair type
- curly and wavy hair
- Wave definition
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.