- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Discipline FluidissimeCharacteristics
The Kérastase Discipline Fluidissime comprehensive treatment will teach your unruly and frizzy hair some discipline! It will tame and smooth down your hair, make it shinier, and protect it during heat styling.
- for easier styling and brushing of unruly hair
- smoothens, softens hair fibre, leaves hair glossy
- effectively prevents unwanted frizz
- protects hair during blow-drying or straightening
- gives hair strength and flexibility
- Morpho-Kératine™ technology – revitalises the texture of coarse hair
- Shine Amplifier technology – gives hair a brilliant shine
- xylose – protects hair during heat styling
How to use:
Before drying your hair with a hair dryer, apply the product into wet and towel-dried hair, then style as needed. You can also use it before hair straightening.
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair type
- unruly hair
- Restoring damaged hair, Smoothing and straightening
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.