- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Elixir Ultime L'huile OriginaleCharacteristics
Restore your hair’s strength and lasting shine. The iconic Kérastase Elixir Ultime regenerating oil renews the natural strength of the hair shaft and nourishes it deeply. It immediately reinvigorates your hair, smooths it down, gives it shine and a unique aroma that lasts all day long.
- 48hour visible shine and hair invigoration
- seals split ends and smooths hair shaft
- protects hair from frizz in a 80% humidity for 96 hours
- gives hair heat protection up to 230C
- gives hair texture and makes styling easier
- fragrance: violet, freesia, tangerine, woody notes, and musk
- marula oil enriched with vitamins C and D – intensely nourishes hair
- camellia oil – smoothens the hair shaft and makes it shiny
- argan oil – strengthens hair and protects it from external aggressors
- pracaxi oil – deeply nourishes hair
- corn oil – protects hair shaft
How to use:
Rub 1 to 2 doses of the oil between your palms and brush through your hair with your fingers to... Apply to wet or dry hair from the middle down to the ends, then style as needed.
Other ways to use the product:
- Before hair washing: Apply to brushed hair before using your shampoo
- Before blow-drying: Apply to towel-dried hair and blow-dry them.
- Styling: Work the oil into the lengths of your hair to make them softer, for better styling, or to control your curls.
- Hair invigoration: Apply a drop of the oil to the ends of your hair for beautiful gloss at any time during the day.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Hair problem
- dry hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.