Product description Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2
The Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 nourishing shampoo provides optimum care for dry and sensitive hair. Its special formula gives your hair new energy and effectively prevents loss of moisture.
- gently cleanses sensitive hair strands
- provides intense hydration
- smooths and softens coarse hair strands
- gives hair a dose of energy and strength
- protects hair from external elements
- leaves hair beautifully shiny and healthy
- iris root extract – protects against oxidation
- carbohydrates – give hair new energy
- proteins – fortify the hair shaft from the inside
- lipids – protect hair from drying out
How to use:
Apply the Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 shampoo to wet hair and massage into your scalp using circular motions until it lathers up, then rinse off with water.
- Hydration, Nutrition and regeneration
- Hair type
- damaged hair, dry hair
Posts about Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2Mentioned in
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.