- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Nutritive MasquintenseCharacteristics
Do you have fine, dry or sensitive hair? The right intensive treatment will make it bouncier, brilliantly shiny and velvety soft to the touch. Try the creamy Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense nourishing mask, which nourishes your hair from the inside and protects it against drying out.
- gives your hair intense and lasting nourishment from roots to ends
- leaves your hair bouncy, shiny and velvety soft to the touch
- protects the hair shaft against oxidation processes
- makes your hair bright and airy
- protects the surface of the hair against drying out
- makes hair easy to untangle
- glucose, proteins and a mix of lipids – provide nutrients, make the hair smooth
- iris root extract – protects against oxidation
- On-Surface technology – coats the hair shaft without weighing it down
How to use:
Take an amount the size of two hazelnuts and apply the nourishing mask to your hair section by section. Massage the product into your hair carefully, leave on for five to ten minutes, then rinse out thoroughly.
- Hair type
- fine hair
- Hydration, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- dry hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.