- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Nutritive Nectar ThermiqueCharacteristics
Did you know that drying with a hairdryer is harmful and can cause breakages? The Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique smoothing and nourishing thermo-protective lotion reliably protects dry hair against heat and reduces damage during hair-drying by 85%. It is also rich in active ingredients to nourish and smooth the surface of the hair, making it easier to style and more likely to hold its shape.
- reduces the damage caused by hair-drying by 85%
- nourishes the hair shaft and smooths the surface of the hair
- hair stays soft, shiny, and hydrated even after blow-drying
- makes hair shiny and soft
- Iris Royal Complexe® – hydrates the driest parts of the hair while providing nutrients
- linseed oil – provides brilliant shine and softness
- Royal Jelly – fills in the surface of dry hair
- iris extract – prevents unwanted oxidation
How to use:
Apply an appropriate amount of the lotion into towel-dried hair before drying, comb through and don’t rinse out. Dry your hair and style as usual.
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Thermal protection , Smoothing and straightening, Nutrition and regeneration
- Hair type
- dry hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.