- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Reflection ChromatiqueCharacteristics
Help the shade of your freshly coloured hair stay vibrant and bright for as long as possible. The Kérastase Reflection Chromatique mask for colour-treated or highlighted hair will help keep your colour as intense as it was on day one.
The innovative Système Capture technology protects your hair from external aggressors which cause oxidisation and subsequent colour fading. Now you don’t have to worry about exposing your hair to the sun. UV filters in combination with other ingredients will protect and nourish your hair while making it shine every single day.
- deeply nourishes sensitive colour-treated and highlighted hair
- protects the hair colour from fading and extends its longevity up to 40 days
- keeps hair shiny and radiant for up to 40 days
- leaves hair smooth and bouncy
- doesn’t weigh down fine hair
- zinc gluconate – locks the colour deep inside the hair shaft
- vitamin E and UV filters – protect from factors which cause colour fading
- linseed oil – smooths down the hair shaft and leaves hair soft and shiny
→ active ingredients are part of the Système Capture™
How to use:
Apply the mask to washed and towel-dried hair. Rub it into the lengths and ends of your hair and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly.
- Hair type
- coloured hair, fine hair, highlighted hair
- Hydration, Shine and softness, Colour protection, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.