- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Reflection ChromatiqueCharacteristics
Colouring and highlighting is very stressful for your hair. Give them exactly the right treatment that provides nutrients, moisturises, and restores hair damaged through colouring. The Kérastase Reflection Fondant Chromatique multi-protective treatment is your ideal choice.
Thanks to the Système Capture Advanced technology, it has the ability to neutralise water particles in order to protect your colour from washing out, make it last longer, and maintain its intensity. It also contains rice bran oil to ensure a brilliant shine.
- nourishes and restores hair that was damaged as a result of colouring and highlighting
- reduces washing out and fading of the colour
- protects hair from external factors
- promotes colour intensity and brilliant shine
- rice bran oil – nourishes and moisturises hair, promotes shine
- zinc gluconate – stabilises colour inside the hair
- Chelators Complex with extracts from yuzu and lychee – keeps colour from fading
- UV filters and vitamin E – provide an antioxidant effect
How to use:
Apply the Kérastase treatment to washed and towel-dried hair, especially from the middle down to the ends. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes and then wash out thoroughly with water. You can use the treatment daily as a light conditioner.
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E
- Multi-purpose treatments, Colour protection
- Hair type
- coloured hair, highlighted hair
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.