- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Bain ExtentionisteCharacteristics
Suffering from brittle hair? Give it new strength with the Kérastase Réstistance Bain Extentioniste shampoo for hair growth and strengthening from the roots, which penetrates deep into the hair shaft and protects it from root to end throughout the growing process.
The special formula is enriched with the Creatine R active complex, which increases the resilience and elasticity of your hair, while the amino acid taurine promotes a healthy scalp. Get longer hair without unnecessary breakage.
- strengthens the texture of hair strands from root to end
- restores the natural strength of the hair fibre
- cleans the scalp gently and promotes its healthy environment
- Creatin R – exclusive complex of creatine and ceramides
- creatine – penetrates deep into the hair shaft and strengthens it
- lipids help regenerate your scalp
- taurine – an amino acid with a protective effect, promotes a healthy scalp
How to use:
Apply the shampoo to wet hair, create a rich and airy lather until an aromatic scent is released, then rinse out thoroughly.
- Hair type
- brittle hair and split ends, treated hair
- growth stimulation, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.