- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Soin Premier ThérapisteCharacteristics
Has your hair been through some chemical or mechanical treatments? Is it damaged and crying for help? The Kérastase Résistance Soin Premier Thérapiste intensive renewing treatment for very damaged hair will restore it to its former glory.
- restores the inner texture of the hair shaft without weighing it down
- prepares your hair for shampoo and other hair care
- intensely nourishes hair and protects it from damage
- makes hair soft and velvety smooth
- has a nice gel texture
- Fibra-Kap™ technology — amino acids and proteins which make up for the loss of keratin
- Selaginella Lepidophylla (Rose of Jericho) extract — a flower that can survive in inhospitable climates and is known for its regenerating properties
How to use:
Use before washing your hair. Apply a small amount of the product to wet hair, massage into the lengths and ends, leave on for 2 to 3 minutes and rinse off thoroughly, then wash your hair with a Kérastase shampoo.
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair type
- damaged hair, treated hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.