- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Ciment ThermiqueCharacteristics
Now you can blow-dry, straighten, and curl your hair without fear of damage. The Kérastase Résistance Ciment Thermique thermoactive restorative treatment for weakened and damaged hair protects your hair from heat up to 180C, speeds up the process of drying, and strengthens your hair from the inside.
Using this thermoactive treatment results in nourished, silky soft, and naturally glossy hair.
- gives hair heat protection up to 180C
- strengthens hair shaft and restores its texture
- protects weakened and damaged hair during blow-drying
- leaves hair soft and velvety smooth to the touch
- speeds up hair-drying
- gives hair a brilliant shine
- Vita-Ciment® Topseal technology – replaces the intercellular structure in hair, thus strengthening the hair fibre from the inside
- Selaginella Lepidophylla (Rose of Jericho) extract — a flower that can survive in inhospitable climates and is known for its regenerating properties
- keratin – strengthens the internal structure of hair strands
- ceramides – regenerate and smooth the surface of the hair
How to apply:
Apply the lotion to washed, towel-dried hair from the middle to the ends. Focus especially on the damaged areas, then comb through your hair without rinsing. Finally, dry with a hairdryer and style to create your desired look.
To achieve maximum results, add other Kérastase Résistance products to your hair-care routine.
- Hair type
- damaged hair
- Density and vitality, Thermal protection
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.