- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Specifique Masque Hydra-ApaisantCharacteristics
No more problems with your scalp. All unpleasant sensations you’ve been experiencing will be gone with the Kérastase Specifique soothing and hydrating mask. It’s active ingredients with antioxidant properties will thoroughly nourish, moisturise, and soothe your skin.
Say good-bye to itchy scalp, oily roots, and the dandruff you constantly had to brush off your dark clothing. Get rid of all these problems and enjoy having gorgeous hair without a single issue.
- harmonises, hydrates, and nourishes the scalp
- leaves it clean, calm, without itching
- provides a cool feeling
- helps prevent dandruff, oily roots, and hair loss
- keeps hair light and tones individual strands
- the antioxidants bring a feeling of healthy scalp
- your hair will be soft and nourished
- L-carnosine – concentrated antioxidant, protects from negative external factors such as UV light, air pollution, or cigarette smoke
- vitamin E – protects from external factors and prevents natural hair colour from fading
- moringa – keeps particles of dirt from sticking to hair, increases shine, and makes detangling easier
- with the aroma of a sweet orange essential oil
How to use:
Apply the mask to your scalp after washing your hair, then massage down the length of your hair to the ends. Leave on for 3 minutes and wash out thoroughly.
For short hair, take a dose the size of a coin. Double the amount of product in case of long hair.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Scalp skin type
- sensitive scalp, normal scalp, itchy scalp
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.