- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL nourishing sun oil with SPF 50 contains a complex of active ingredients which protect the skin from UV rays.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- makes skin soft and smooth, doesn’t leave a sticky feeling, has a beautiful aroma
- protects skin from sun rays, hydrates and moisturises
- practical spray bottle ensures an even application and spreading of the product
- suitable for sensitive skin, including skin prone to sun intolerance
- hypoallergenic, waterproof and non-comedogenic
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
- Skin type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.