La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Corrective Renewal Anti-Recurrence Treatment for Skin Imperfections and Acne Scarring
Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Characteristics
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+) correcting and renewing anti-relapse treatment acts against imperfections and helps prevent unwanted marks left by acne.
- prevents imperfections caused by acne
- unclogs pores and regulates the production of sebum
- reduces the occurrence of pimples and keeps skin clear
- goes on smoothly and evens out skin tone
- soothes irritated and sensitive skin
- niacinamide – for a renewing and soothing effect
- LHA and salicylic acid – prevents acne
- ProceradTM – prevents hyperpigmentation caused by acne
- thermal water – refreshes the skin
How to apply:
Use on a thoroughly cleansed skin after applying your toner. Use every morning and/or night.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, problematic
- Calming, Revitalisation, Anti-acne
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- salicylic acid
Posts about La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Articles
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.