- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10Characteristics
Reveal the full beauty potential of your skin. La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C10 regenerating serum can handle wrinkles and fine lines, uneven skin texture as well as dull tone, and help you make your complexion utterly radiant.
A high concentration of vitamin C combined with other active ingredients makes your skin instantly softer, more hydrated, and full of youthful glow.
- reduces signs of skin ageing and loss of elasticity
- leaves skin bright and glowing
- reduces wrinkles and fine lines, makes skin smoother
- provides intense hydration and softens the skin
- evens out and unifies skin tone
- light and fast-absorbing texture which does not leave an oily film
Results of testing:
Tested by 53 people over a period of 8 weeks.
- 71% noticed a reduction in fine lines
- 71% said their skin was more radiant
- 84% confirmed the product provided a healthy glow
- 87% noticed their skin texture was softer
- pure vitamin C – makes skin more radiant and increases collagen production
- salicylic acid – promotes skin cell regeneration
- neurosensine peptide – soothes skin irritation
How to apply:
Apply every morning to your face and neck while avoiding your eye area. Use in combination with an SPF. The product can serve as a base for makeup.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Detox, Anti-ageing, Brightening
- When to use
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.