- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Encre Noire SportIngredients
Refresh your senses and place your bet on a pure, elegant fragrance that combines delicate and earthy elements in an unorthodox manner. The Lalique Encre Noire Sport Eau de Toilette for men will please every modern gentleman.
- a woody fragrance with aquatic elements
- for men who want to feel fresh
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of Lalique Encre Noire Sport belongs to refreshing notes produced by ingredients such as aromatic lavender, green bergamot, juicy grapefruit and the uncommon cypress. Further on, you will smell aquatic notes that merge beautifully with nutmeg and precious vetiver. The finale belongs to accords of musk and cashmere wood.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Nutmeg
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Water Notes, Cypress
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Haitian Vetiver, Musk, Vetiver, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.