Get notified when the product is available
Fragrance description Lanvin Arpège
Lanvin Arpege Eau de Parfum is designed for everyone who likes to discover new opportunities and longs to experience unforgettable moments full of excitement!
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Amber, Benzoin, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Middle notes
- Camellia, Coriander, Jasmine, Lily, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Violet, Ylang-Ylang
- Top notes
- Aldehydes, Bergamot, Honey Suckle, Lily Of The Valley, Neroli, Peach
- Fragrance category
- aldehyde, floral
About the brand Lanvin
Lanvin fragrance | Lanvin is one of the oldest and most esteemed Parisian fashion houses. The brand was created at the beginning of the 20th Century by a French woman called Jeanne Marie Lanvin whose fashion designs for her daughter Marguerite caught the eye of several wealthy people of high society. Soon she opened her first boutique and her brand became very very well-known, its popularity culminating between the years 1920 and 1925. Back then, Lanvin designs included clothing and accessories as well as fragrances that are still famous today. Lanvin Arpege, undoubtedly the most prominent of their lines, is a vanilla and santal based scent, to this day one of the most popular on the market. It is said that even this perfume was first tested - and eventually named - by Marguerite Lanvin.