- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Laura Biagiotti LauraIngredients
Laura Biagiotti Laura is a crystalline perfume expressing a woman's pure soul and true depth. It contains the most beautiful and thoroughly chosen essences.
Its light tones of sweet orange, fresh lemon and bergamot complement its floral heart that veils you in its fragile airy aura. Its magic mixture of jasmine, rose, and captivating freesia is complemented by a warm chord of cedar. The crystalline tones of vetiver and the purest musk then help form a unique combination of aromas, which results in a sparkling fresh aroma. Laura Biagiotti is exclusively designed to remind of a drop of crystalline water with a glittering blue precious stone on the top.
Laura by Laura Biagiotti is the embodiment of innocent purity and uniqueness hidden in each woman.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Watermelon, Litchi, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Freesia, Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Laura Biagiotti
Laura Biagiotti fragrances are just as popular around the world as the couture of this exceptional Italian designer. As a girl, Laura was introduced to fashion when helping her mother in her dressmaker shop. Years later she would go on changing the industry by introducing the use of cashmere, a largely ignored material at the time. She introduced her first fashion line for women in 1972 and earned the nickname “the Queen of Cashmere”.
Biagiotti entered the world of fragrance exactly 10 years later with Fiori Bianchi. In 1988, she introduced Laura Biagiotti Roma – a perfume that is still one of the most popular out there and even has its own version for men. Laura Biagiotti fragrances are full of light and fresh notes that are perfect for the Italian summer, however the brand also offers more intense and sensuous perfumes for elegant occasions.