- Product description
- About the brand
Product description L’Oréal Paris Barber Club
L’Oréal Paris Barber Club gel cleanser gently removes impurities from deep inside your pores and cleans both beard and hair thoroughly, taking care of your entire face.
- removes excess sebum and dust from the skin
- removes dead skin cells from skin and facial hair
- refreshes the scalp and cleans hair
- leaves hair and beard smooth and soft to the touch
- forms a delicate lather, isn’t drying
- natural oils – nourish the skin, beard and hair
- glycerol – moisturises skin
- menthol – refreshes skin
- does not contain soap or colourants
How to apply:
Use gel every morning on damp skin, beard and facial hair. Massage in gently to create lather, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hair type
- all hair types
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.