Product description L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss
L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss is a perfect way to give your hair a bright colour and a gorgeous shine in the comfort of your home. It washes out over time and contains a patented nourishing complex to prevent hair damage, which means that you can change your colour as you like.
- gives a hint of colour in a natural shade
- ideal for first grey hair (maximum 70%)
- gives hair nourishment and shine
- no need for root touch-ups as the colour washes out
- pleasant experience thanks to a fruity aroma
- creamy texture stays on hair and makes application easier
- lasts for up to 8 weeks / 28 washes
- extract from goji, hazelnut, honey and coconut oil
- no ammonia
How to apply:
To find the right shade and achieve the desired result, compare your natural hair colour with the shade on the box. If your skin has a red undertone, choose neutral or ashy colours to balance it out. Pale skin will look livelier and more luminous against golden and copper shades. If you’re not sure which colour to choose, always go for a lighter shade.
Follow the provided instruction while dyeing your hair. Take care of your colour-treated hair using the special L’Oréal Paris Elseve Color-Vive shampoo, hair balm and leave-on treatment. Your colour will stay bright and shiny for longer.
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.