- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Moroccanoil Color DepositingCharacteristics
Experience a temporary colour results with the benefits of a deep-conditioning product. Moroccanoil Color Depositing gentle nourishing mask without permanent colour pigments will allow you to try one of the six bright colours without commitment. Enhance the natural shade of your hair or try one of the stylish colours – it’s up to you.
- combines a temporary colour with deep nourishment
- the dye gradually washes out
- suitable for enhancing your current shade
- can be used to maintain current shade between hair colouring
- instantly provides softness
- helps renew the health of your hair
- gives hair a brilliant shine
- packaging is made from a recycled material
- mix of amino acids – strengthens hair, improves hair texture, and detangles
- apricot kernel oil – softens and hydrates hair and scalp
- ArganID™ technology – contains microparticles with positive charge which adhere to negatively charged hair fibres and help restore them
How to use:
Apply to freshly washed, towel-dried hair. Divide your hair into sections and apply a sufficient amount of the mask. Comb through to spread the product evenly. Leave on for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the desired intensity. Wash out thoroughly and style your hair as usual.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Hydration, Shine and softness, Nourishing
- Home Hair-Colouring
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Moroccanoil
The birth of Moroccanoil hair care had been inspired by its founder Carmen Tal's trip to Israel where she visited a local hair salon. After the hairdresser managed to repair her damaged hair with a special oil treatment, Carmen wanted to know more about this mysterious product, leading her to start her own company.
All Moroccanoil hair care now contains this special ingredient - argan oil - a natural substance rich in vitamin E, which makes it an ideal additional treatment for any number of skin conditions.
The first (and for some time only) product of the brand, Moroccanoil Treatment, was later joined by a whole range of hair care for all hair types.
In the short time that it's been on the market, Moroccanoil became incredibly popular with customers and is now one of the leading brands offering high-quality hair products based on argan oil.