Paco Rabanne Lady Million EmpireEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Lady Million EmpireIngredients
How to build your own empire in style? You have to risk it all, right now. Follow your fateful desire, ignore the critics, and don't let anything stop you. Remember, this is your empire, your rules.
Paco Rabanne introduces Lady Million Empire – a very daring fragrance, as intoxicating and addictive as success itself
- a floral fruity chypre fragrance
- for a woman who always pursues what she wants
- the fragrance was introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The composition is dominated by notes of delicious cognac you'll soon feel addicted to. They are accompanied by the unique aroma of magnolia blossom, sparkling notes of osmanthus, and a refreshing orange blossom. The fruity nature of this Eau de Parfum is enhanced by sweet cherry plum and the earthiness of woody patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Eau de Parfum will perfectly enhance the personality of a woman who cannot be stopped. She lives according to her own rules and is not afraid to take risks to get what she wants. She always knows how to take control without needing an introduction.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Currant, Neroli, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Mirabelle Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Brandy, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.